Once you are a student and accepted by Walter Sisulu University, accessing the WSU student portal shouldn’t be a problem at all. In this article, we have outlined all the necessary answers a student of Walter Sisulu University would need to access the WSU Student portal.
WSU as affectionately called came into existence on 1 July 2005 as a result of a merger between Border Technikon, Eastern Cape Technikon, and the University of the Transkei.
Walter Sisulu currently has a total population of over 24,000 and is located in the four beautiful cities of East London, Mthatha, Butterworth, and Komani.
What is WSU Student Portal
WSU portal is a platform designed to help students access learning materials, check their academic results, and other vital information as far as Walter Sisulu University education is concerned.
Purpose Of WSU Student Portal
Since we are currently in a technological world, it is in the best interest of institutions to be on the technological train. Gone were the days when educational materials were handed in hand from lecturers to students but now things have changed. Now with the help of a student portal which is a platform designed to assist students and lecturers in their day-to-day activities as far as education is concerned. The purpose of the WSU student portal is to assist students during their course registration, payment of fees, checking their academic results and other related issues to help their education stay with Walter Sisulu University a success.
Who Can Use WSU Student Portal
The WSU Student Portal can be accessed by first-year students, and returning or continuing students.
Accessing WSU Student Portal
A student can access the WSU portal with the help of a smartphone or a computer and follow these steps below to finally access the portal.
- With the help of your browsers (chrome, safari, firefox among others) visit https://wsu.ac.za/
- Once the website is done loading, navigate your mouse to “CONNECT ME”
- Visit this URL https://ie.wsu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_log in ADVERTISEMENT
- Provide your “STUDENT NUMBER” and “PIN” to help you log in.
- Submit by tapping on Login
How To Login To WSU Student Portal
Here is a step-by-step guide as to how students can log in to the WSU student portal.
- Visit WSU student portal URL via https://ie.wsu.ac.za/
- Provide the necessary credentials for “STUDENT NUMBER” and “PIN
- Navigate your mouse and click on “Log in”
How To Recover Your WSU Student Portal Password
Are you among the group who tend to forget their password always? LOL. Well never mind as someway somehow one tends to forget something in life. Recovering the WSU student portal password is now something that can be done from the comfort of your home. Below are a few steps a student or a prospective student can use to recover their Walter Sisulu university student portal
- Visit the Walter Sisulu Student Portal via https://ieweb.wsu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Once the WSU homepage is loaded, scroll your mouse and provide your “STUDENT NUMBER” where it is needed.
- Navigate the mouse down and click on “FORGOT PIN”
- An email would be sent from the WSU Student portal
- Once the email is received, click on the URL link in the email to help you recover/reset your WSU student portal password.
Walter Sisulu University Contact
In cases where a student or a prospective applicant is facing challenges can contact Walter Sisulu University either through a telephone conversation or via email.
Physical Address – Nelson Mandela Drive, 5117 Mthatha
Telephone – (+27) 475 022 958 (+27) 834 642 466
Fax – (+27) 475 022 959
Website – http:// www.wsu.ac.za