Rosebank College is under the Independent Institute of Education umbrella. It has been under this prestigious umbrella since 2005. The IIE otherwise known as the Independent Institute of Education is the epitome of private higher education in South Africa and is fast becoming the leading in Africa. The IIE is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training.
It is located in Johannesburg and has seven campuses to brag of. These campuses can be found in Pietermaritzburg, Durban, Pretoria Sunnyside, Pretoria CBD, Bloemfontein and Braamfontein.
Although Rosebank is a college under the IIE, it can be considered a university just like any other university as it is a higher learning institution and registered with Higher Education Act, 1997. Because Rosebank is under the IIE umbrella, it is not recognized in South Africa but also parts of the world as it has accreditation from the British Accreditation Council.
Rosebank offers a great number of qualifications ranging from IIE Degrees, Diploma and Higher Certificates.
The college is solely owned by AdvTech Ltd.
Is Rosebank College A Private College?
Yes!, Rosebank College is one of the private colleges under the IIE umbrella. Additionally, even though Rosebank is a college, it is registered under the Higher Education Institution and because of that, all qualification offered at Rosebank is as relevant and recognized as other qualifications offered in other universities. In other words, they are on par.
What Are Rosebank College Requirements?
- For NSC Bachelor, a minimum pass of 30% in English is required
- For NC(V) Bachelor, a minimum pass of 50% in English is required
- For Senior Certificate with Endorsement, a minimum pass of 33.3% is required
- For a Senior Certificate Bachelor pass, a minimum pass of 30% in LOLT in NSC or SC or 33.3% pass in SC is required
Rosebank College Courses
The college can brag about over 40 courses at the disposal of students to choose from. Here are a few of these courses;
- Higher Certificate in Construction and Engineering Drafting Full-Time Higher Certificate 1 Year
- Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services Full-Time Higher Certificate 1 Year
- Diploma in IT in Software Development Full-Time Diploma 3 years
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices Online Higher Certificate 1 Year
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration Full-Time Higher Certificate 1 Year
- Higher Certificate in Travel Full-Time Higher Certificate 1 Year
- Higher Certificate in Local Governance Full-Time Higher Certificate 1 Yea
- Higher Certificate in Journalism Full-Time Higher Certificate 1 Year
- Diploma in Computer Based Graphic Development Full-Time Diploma 3 years
- Diploma in Public Relations Full-Time Diploma 3 years
- Diploma in Journalism Studies Full-Time Diploma 3 Years
- Check out more from this link https://www.rosebankcollege.co.za/qualifications
Rosebank College Online Application
To apply to Rosebank College, you have to;
- Visit the school’s official website here https://www.rosebankcollege.co.za/admissions/application-registration
- Once there, browse through the options and choose the one that best suits your preference
- Fill and complete the form and make payment of your application fee
- Proceed to submit your application form once everything has been cross-checked and you are certain that you have covered everything
Does NSFAS Fund Rosebank College Students?
The answer is a big No. The NSFAS
Is Rosebank College Registered With The South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)?
Rosebank College has accreditation from the Council of Higher Education. Additionally, it is registered with SAQA as well.
Does Rosebank College Have Student Accommodation?
No! Rosebank has not made provisions for student accommodation. Students will have to look for their means of accommodation while they are studying at Rosebank College.
How Many Faculties Has Rosemond College?
The college has three faculties. They are;
- Information Technology
- Applied Humanities
Can a Student Rewrite Matric at Rosebank College?
Yes, Rosebank College has a space for all persons who want to rewrite their matric.
Rosebank College Registration
Students are expected to pay an amount of R300 as their registration fee. To register, you will need the following;
- A certificate of your National Senior Certificate Results
- A copy of your identification card and a passport if you are an international student
- A proof of your registration and application fee which you must remember are non-refundable
- A copy of a guardian’s or parent or the account’s payer identification card
Rosebank College Application And Closing Dates 2023
It is good news for all and sundry who have the qualifications to apply to Rosebank College as applications have been opened. It is expected to stay open from now up to 31st October 2023.
How Much Is The Application Fee At Rosebank College?
For South African nationals, an application fee of R150 needs to be paid and for international students, R3,500 needs to be paid as an application fee. Applicants must note that this fee is non-refundable although it needs to be paid for the application process to commence.
Does Rosebank College Have A Bursary?
Yes, Rosebank does have a bursary but they are limited in number. A student may want to consider Fundi Bursary or otherwise be advised to consult the financial aid or the bursary office for all the help they may need with regards to funding.
How Much Are Rosebank College Fees?
Rosebank has a fee schedule tailored to meet the difficulties of students. For everything related to fees and their payment, do visit this link to find out more https://www.rosebankcollege.co.za/payments/tuition-fees
Student Portal Rosebank College
To have access to the Rosebank College student portal, visit the Google Playstore or the Appstore MyRC App. Follow the prompts to sign in after you have downloaded it or visit the official website of Rosebank College at https://www.rosebankcollege.co.za/ to access the self portal.
Rosebank College Contact Details
Tel: 051 101 0414
Tel: 011 403 2437
- Cape Town
Tel: +27 21 425 2084
Tel: 031 301 5212
- Nelson Mandela Bay
Tel: +27 41 101 1985
Tel: 033 101 0117
Tel: 015 295 4311
- Pretoria Sunnyside
Tel: 012 343 2504
On Social media;
- WhatsApp: 0791846219
- Twitter: @RosebankRC
- Facebook:@rosebankcollege ·College & University
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rosebankcollege/?hl=en