eFundi Login: Your guess is as good as ours. There is so much to be discovered about the NWU eFundi that you have probably not come across. This article will do justice to that. It will talk extensively about the NWU eFundi, why it was introduced, how to create an account, how to log in, and importantly, share the complete guide.
In this age and time, we can all agree that there is nothing like knowing way too much information. You can only know as much so continue reading to equip yourself in this fast-moving world.
What Is NWU eFundi?
The first thing that you have to know when eFundi appears in any conversation is the sole fact that eFundi is strictly web-based. Also, eFundi is a learning management system that is used by lecturers at the North-Western University in South Africa.
eFundi affords lecturers the luxury to not only communicate with their learners but to equally share modules, and learning materials and to assess the general progress of the students.
Features of NWU eFundi
There are several features you can find on the eFundi platform. These include the following;
- Assessments and assignment
- The chance to vote for your favourite lecturer which comes off twice a year
- There is a collaborative learning
- The ability to share study materials
What Is The Purpose Of eFundi?
Although an exact hand cannot be placed on the main purpose of eFundi, that does not go without saying that eFundi has done great for students and learners in NWU. Here are a few reasons or purposes as to why eFundi should be encouraged.
- It makes learning easier for students as they can learn at their own pace
- It makes it easier for lecturers to assess their students and give an almost immediate feedback
- Lecturers can share modules and study materials instantly
- eFundi is available all day every day — all you need to access is the internet
What Do I Need To Be Able To Use eFundi?
To be able to access eFundi, you should make sure you have the following intact;
- An active internet connectivity
- A web browser where you will access the platform from
- Also note that you can use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or the Safari Browers
- You should not use Internet Explorer
Will I Be Able To Access eFundi On My Smart Phone?
Yes, you will be able to access eFundi on your smartphone. The only problem here is that, when accessing study materials, the size of the phone which is typically small might set limitations for you as documents may appear smaller. It is advisable to access the platform on either a laptop, desktop or tablet to make the experience enjoyable for you.
How To Register NWU eFundi
Here are the steps;
- Visit the official website of eFundi here https://efundi.nwu.ac.za/portal/
- On the top right corner, you will find login, click on it
- Proceed to key in your username and password which is usually your South African ID number or passport number if you are an international student. This is for people who are logging in for the first time
- Once that is done, submit and wait to use the platform
- Also note that, after 90 days, the default password will expire so you may have to create a unique password for yourself before that deadline
How To Login To eFundi Login
Once you have registered on the eFundi platform, it is easier to log in. Do the following;
- Click on this link to direct you to the official website of eFundi https://casprd.nwu.ac.za/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fefundi.nwu.ac.za%2Fsakai-login-tool%2Fcontainer ADVERTISEMENT
- Type your username and unique password
- Click on the login button to use the platform
How To Change Your eFundi Login Password
When you register for the first time, you will be given a password which as mentioned earlier is your South African ID number or passport number if you are an international student. To change this to a unique password that will be known by just you, follow these steps;
- Visit the eFundi website here https://efundi.nwu.ac.za/portal/
- Proceed to click on Reset Password which can be found on the left-hand side of the page https://efundi.nwu.ac.za/portal/site/!gateway/page/2b728fdc-aafb-4fa2-00f5-3bedb9253a8f
- Follow the prompts to change your password
- Make sure the characters are eight with a mixture of uppercase, lowercase, numerical symbols, and at least a special character
How Do I Change My Name on eFundi?
It is that simple. All you have to do is to visit the website, click on the tool and proceed to make the changes you so wish for.
How To Update NWU Email Address On eFundi
Update your NWU email address by following these steps;
- Visit the website here https://efundi.nwu.ac.za/portal/site/!gateway/page/!gateway-100
- Tap on Change and Update Contacts which can be found on the left side of the page
- Follow the prompts to update your contact and email address
- Note that it may take 48 hours for the change to be effected
How To View Your Grades On eFundi- Step To Step Guide
- Firstly, you have to Markbook and then tap on the ‘All Marks’ button which can be found at the top of the page
- The will be preceded by a spreadsheet kind of page where your grades will appear with all gradebooks items
What Is NWU eFundi CAS?
CAS simply stands for Central Authentication Service. The eFundi CAS is a privately owned network of the North-Western University.
How Do I Add Modules To eFundi?
- First and foremost, login to eFundi self-portal
- Proceed by clicking on the Sites button which can be found next to your profile picture in the top right corner of the page
- Tap on the Create New Site button
- Select on the specific modules you want and add them
- Academic Staff Support
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel.: 018 389 2447
Office: ADC Building, Block D, Office G80