Applying to join any institution of higher learning is not a guarantee that you will be accepted. However, that should not scare you. For that reason, it is necessary to track your UJ status so that you can prepare adequately. Checking your UJ application status is easy. You can find out if you have secured a place by following the procedure below:
- On the University of Johannesburg navigate to Study@UJ.
- You will be provided with several options after clicking on the option. Proceed to click “Check Your Status”
- You will be redirected to another page, where you will fill in your personal data to confirm your status.
- Use your student number or passport/ID number to login to the portal.
- Choose the year of application and press the search button.
Once you confirm your slot at the university, it is advisable to start with the registration process right away.