JAMB 2020/2021 Admission Status Checker: Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB admission status checking portal is now live on jamb official website. Candidates that participated in the 2020/2021 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise can now check their admission status for various universities.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on CAPS (on the left side of the page).
- Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
- Visit jamb.org.ng
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
IMPORTANT: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.