The Minister of Basic Education, Angie Motshekga, will release the 2020 matric results on the 22nd of February 2021 midnight. Students from the 2020 matric academic year will be able to get their results the following day on the 23rd of February via SMS, USSD, newspapers, or at their examination centers.
Students will also be able to access their matric results 2020 online. This will take place on various platforms. To access the 2020 matric results on the Department of Education’s website, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Department of Basic Education website.
- Step 2: Register using your details. (Please note you can only register for matric results until February 22nd the day before the marks are released).
- Step 3: Click on the link for 2020 NSC exam results.
- Step 4: Enter your examination number.
- Step 5: Your results will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Click the download button and print.
Below are guidelines of how learners can register to receive their Matric Results 2020:
• SMS your exam number to 45856
• The system verifies the exam number; your exam number must be correct in order to be accepted.
• Learners will be charged R1-50 per SMS, free SMS’s do not apply
• Dial *120*45856# enter exam number to register
• You will be charged R1-50 per minute
• Results will be sent to your phone once they are available